Aargh! It's Structure vs Substance, again

Subject: Aargh! It's Structure vs Substance, again
From: "Bayne, Sonia E B246" <Sonia -dot- Bayne -at- CIGNA -dot- COM>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:44:05 -0400

Belatedly weighing in from digest-land:

The tired reader pleads, "Give it up, you're never going to change my mind.
Any more than my brilliant arguments will change yours."

BTW, this discussion brings to mind the old saying, "If you laid all the
economists in the world end-to-end, you still wouldn't reach a conclusion."
(Maybe substitute tech writers for economists here?)

Just wondering: how do y'all have time to do any work? <g>
Now back to my own task at hand...
~ Sonia Bayne
sonia -dot- bayne -at- cigna -dot- com

"Like all weak men he laid an exaggerated stress on not changing one's
mind."
W. Somerset Maugham, "Of Human Bondage" (1915)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information. This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity of whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete from your files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.