RE: Structure vs Substance?

Subject: RE: Structure vs Substance?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Dan Emory'" <danemory -at- primenet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:49:29 -0400

You've missed the point entirely. Neither Plato, Michele Davis, me or
anyone else are anti-process, in fact we understand and utilize standards,
procedures and guidelines to do our jobs. I myself have said so in at least
three messages on this thread, and Andrew has said it at least once. We are
saying the process in itself is not a goal, and putting process above
content (or should I say obsessing over process) is not merely useless, it's
counter-productive. Creativity is a completely different issue entirely.

Politely asking you to please blow your smoke in another direction

Connie Giordano