Nonprofit Organizations

Subject: Nonprofit Organizations
From: "Jinny Husty" <jhusty -at- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:08:20 -0400

Hi,

I'm in the process of setting up an area on my website that will list
several small software programs for special needs children. The
public will be able to download these programs for their own personal
use.

Does anyone have a list of nonprofit organizations that cater to
education and/or special needs children?

--
jinnyhusty -at- hotmail -dot- com
The E-Resource Guide