RE: Structure vs Substance?

Subject: RE: Structure vs Substance?
From: "MacDonald, Stephen" <Stephen -dot- MacDonald -at- Aspect -dot- com>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:52:20 -0400

Andrew Plato wrote:

> Tell me how you REALLY feel Jason ....

--snip--

> Seems to me there is a heck of a lot of content to those eons of schooling
-
> but what the hell do I know. Its all just a process. Intelligence and
> dedication have nothing to do with it.

Well, Andrew, you said it. What the hell DO you know? You admit to not
being an expert in the legal profession while deriding points made by a
trained paralegal simply because the points don't match your view of the
issue.

An old saying comes to mind. Never debate with a fool. After a bit an
observer may be unable to tell which is which.

I think it's time to take that advice and drop out of the discussion.

Steve MacDonald
Aspect Communications, Inc.