RE: Chicken and the Egg

Subject: RE: Chicken and the Egg
From: "Wally Glassett" <wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:03:42 -0700

Sorry. The universe is far and away an empty void, without matter of any
kind. Of course, what matter there is, is structured even if we may not
completely understand the structure, its meaning or purpose. Achieving that
understanding is what physics is all about.

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net