Doc plan

Subject: Doc plan
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:14:37 -0500

I've gotten an overwhelming number of requests for my doc plan over the
last week. Thanks to all who requested the plan, and for all of your
kind comments. Deb and Eric have made the plan available on the
is fortunate, because I'm having problems with my email, and haven't
been able to open some of the requests for the doc plan, and therefore
haven't been able to respond to those requests. If you've requested the
plan and haven't heard from me, that's why. And for anyone else who
would like to take a look, please see the Techwhirlers site.

Thank you for your interest,
Jo
--

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF Financial Corporation