Tech Writer salaries in Germany?

Subject: Tech Writer salaries in Germany?
From: Sandra Farkas <sandra -dot- farkas -at- informix -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:05:07 -0700

A while ago I asked for hints about finding work in Europe.
(Thanks to everyone who replied! Most leads reached a
dead-end pretty quickly, but I did get interesting replies.)

Now a company in Hamburg has expressed interest in
interviewing me, and they've asked for my salary requirements
up front. I make a hefty Silicon Valley salary now, so I
don't think I'll come near that, but if anyone knows what
the high end of the TW salary scale is in Germany, I'd
love to hear. Feel free to also share any additional advice
(although possibly not to the list), especially with regard to
relocation or compensation questions I should ask.

Thanks again.