TW relocation

Subject: TW relocation
From: "Perry Moore" <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:00:50 -0700

Do most recruiters refrain from helping TW applicants requiring relocation?
Do most companies not provide for TW relocation? I have applied for several
positions that are well outside my commute range, yet, though I am
qualified, none have responded. When I called one, the recruiter was
apprehensive about relocation as she worked on commission, and she had some
bad experiences with TW's changing their minds once relocated.

Perry