RE: Control (loooong)

Subject: RE: Control (loooong)
From: "Margaritis, Peter" <PMargaritis -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:01:50 -0400

I must admit, Andrew seems to raises some valid points,
even this early in the morning....

I might even have done what he did.

(Oh, Lord, I MUST need a vacation...) 8^)

Pete Margaritis
PMargaritis -at- alldata -dot- net

"Dammit, Jim, I'm a DOCTOR, not a tech writer!"

> ----------
>
> What is more "acceptable" 1) to hinder a person from his/her job 2) to
> punish a
> person who disobeys for the greater good?
>
> What if Martin Luther King, Jr., Ghandi, Mikhail Gorbachv, or that dude in
> Tienamen Square had stayed in their house and said "well, the rules don't
> allow
> me to make a difference. I think I'll stay here and pro-actively leverage
> my
> synergies."

P.S. King, "that dude" (I think), and both Indira and Mahatma Gandhi were
killed
for stepping over the line. Hey, Andrew, I dunno about YOU, but I don't
feel tech
writing is worth dying for. I'll find something else to do, first! <g>
("Cheeseburger,
cheeseburger!")