Re: Other Clients from Hell

Subject: Re: Other Clients from Hell
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 12:27:46 -0500

I don't think Scottie's talking about a situation where he disagrees with the
corporate philosophy, Andrew...I think he's talking about a situation where the new
owners were doing things that might not be illegal but are darn sure immoral and
unethical. Given the situation, if you have the option, get out as soon as
possible.

Jo Byrd