Word gripe

Subject: Word gripe
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:24:40 -0500

I'm doing some quick and dirty screen captures just for reference for my
current task. Word's default seems to be to insert it with the Float
over text option enabled. Which I do NOT like, the graphics seldom go
where _I_ want them to go, so I have to manually deselect it to anchor
it with the paragraph mark. On each and every one. Grrrrr.....

Is there some way to disable this stupid default? I don't remember it
always being like this, but I can't find where to change it.

Thanks!

Jo Byrd