Re: Word and the {RD} fuction

Subject: Re: Word and the {RD} fuction
From: "Ezriel Yellin" <ezriely -at- fundtech -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "Michele Davis" <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:15:10 +0200

Hi Michele,

Try the Microsoft Knowledge Base aticle 212346. It describes how to do what
you want.

regards
Ezriel Yellin, Technical Writer
Tiud Ltd.
on assignment at Fundtech Ltd.
E-mail : ezriely -at- fundtech -dot- co -dot- il
Tel : 03-5751395 Ext. 265

"A modest man is usually admired - if people ever hear of him." --Edgar W.
Howe