online degree completion

Subject: online degree completion
From: "bryan johnson" <bryan -dot- johnson -at- motoman -dot- com>
To: "<\"TECHWR-L\""<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 16:35:46 -0400

Hello all,

I am currently working as a technical writer and have done fairly well for myself. I have won several STC competitions and have advanced within my department. However, I never finished my degree and know that this will hold me back at some point. I have tried to attend a local university but with raising a 1 and 5 year old and the difficulty in scheduling classes, I am discouraged. I am researching several online degree completion programs and wonder what opinons you good people may have on this topic.

thanks in advance for your help,

Bryan K. Johnson