RE: Phone Interview: Update

Subject: RE: Phone Interview: Update
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:14:23 -0700

Hmmm... if they offered more money than you asked for, then either:
a) you seriously under-valued yourself during salary negotiations;
b) They believed they were in competition for your skills;
c) They were just being nice (I doubt that)

When I first got into tech writing I committed a) - by about 1/3rd of my
market value!

I'll take a pint o' Guinness, thanks.