RE: Query?? (learning RoboHelp)

Subject: RE: Query?? (learning RoboHelp)
From: "Guru Kamath" <guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 08:19:26 +0530

Hello Jessica,

You are absolutely right -- there are no trial versions of RoboHelp 2000 (or
earlier). There is a 30-day trial version of RoboHTML at
http://www.ehelp.com (the new name and site for Blue Sky).

In fact, I took a coast-to-coast flight in India to teach RoboHelp and in
the training room I was provided with RoboHTML! The trainer had thought
both were the same. So much of money spent on getting an instructor was
wasted! Just mentioning this so that any newbies on this list realize that
RoboHelp and RoboHTML are two different products. Of course, RoboHTML comes
bundled with RoboHelp.

Best wishes.

Guru
guru -at- bom5 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
A telecommuting technical writer and telecommuting trainer based in Mumbai,
India.

P.S. -- I did write to Satish directly on this query.