[Fwd: WWP trainer needed]

Subject: [Fwd: WWP trainer needed]
From: John Wilcox <jwilcox -at- tcsi -dot- com>
To: "List, Framers" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>, "List, Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:26:15 -0700

I need a WebWorks Publisher trainer in the Seattle area. Any leads? Please
respond directly to me, because I'm on Digest.

--
Regards,

John Wilcox - Senior Technical Writer, TCSI, Bothell, Washington
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have
ended up where I intended to be. -- Douglas Adams