RE: Are my docs un-useful?

Subject: RE: Are my docs un-useful?
From: "Wally Glassett" <wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>
To: "Andrew Plato" <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:22:54 -0700

I gotta jump in with Andrew on this one. If your company's applications are
"custom," then your "customer(s)" should have some formal (i.e., written)
descriptions of what they expect your company to produce (who, what, where,
when, why, how - that stuff). That might be a good place to start. And, as
Andrew said, it never hurts to ask - anyone, everyone, at least once.

Wally Glassett
Tech Doc-It, Inc.
wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net <mailto:wallyg99 -at- home -dot- net>

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Einstein