RE: Columns in RoboHelp Classic 2000?

Subject: RE: Columns in RoboHelp Classic 2000?
From: "MacLemale, Laura A. (LNG-MBC)" <Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:11:58 -0400

Hi Molly,

We created tables in Word to get a two-column look in several of our Winhelp
files. Mainly we have used that format for our TOCs, but I'm thinking it
might work for any type of text layout that you need.

If you are creating the list in Word, you should be able to apply the table
layout and copy and paste from your list. You could just use a two-column
(or three-column) table, and cut and paste your text where you want it.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Laura A. MacLemale
Technical Communications Coordinator
Matthew Bender, part of LEXIS Publishing
1275 Broadway
Albany, NY 12204
Phone (518) 487-3465
Fax (518) 487-3681
Laura -dot- A -dot- MacLemale -at- bender -dot- com
----------------------------

Subject: Columns in RoboHelp Classic 2000?
From: "Molly Bowling" <mbowling -at- statsoft -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:24:50 -0500

Does anyone know if it is possible to create columns of text in RoboHelp
Classic 2000? I have a huge list of keywords that span about three pages
if in a single line. When I attempt to tab them into columns, I find that
what looks nice on my computer turns into jagged rows elsewhere. I tried
Word's column feature, but RoboHelp, well, ignored it and put all the words
into a single column.

Any advice or confirmation that RoboHelp doesn't do this would be
appreciated.

Molly