An interesting editorial: Learning from abuse

Subject: An interesting editorial: Learning from abuse
From: "R A Downey" <rdowney -at- matrox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:30:52 -0400

Networking Magazine presents an interesting editorial on the meanings of
words in the Computer Networking industry - and the problems it causes.
Check it out in their archive.
http://www.networkmagazine.com/magazine/archive/2000/03/0003view.htm

Note: I am uncertain if you have to be a member to view the above article,
or not. If you do, I apologize for sending it to the list. Still the process
of becoming a member is fairly painless and (so far at least) Network
Magazine doesn't spam. It also is a great resource for tutorials on
Networking issues.
---
Rebecca Downey
Matrox Networks