RE: them engineers

Subject: RE: them engineers
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy_skau -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:11:15 +0530

Thou shalt not covet thy engineer's status.

(rumble rumble, bolt of lightning, roll of thunder, Martians vaporise the White House, special effects team gets fired for mixing up thematic special effects.)

Wake up and smell the coffee the engineers are having.

You want respect? EARN IT! nobody's gonna serve it to you on a platter.

Will somebody remove the cabletoe from around my neck now please?

ed