rêsumê or resumê ?

Subject: rêsumê or resumê ?
From: "kerryn murray" <verrrnice -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 18:00:27 EDT

Hi all,

I've read various articles concerning the actual spelling of resumê (or is it rêsumê (?). I've also found that dictionaries contradict each other regarding the spelling.

Can anyone guide me as to the most common spelling of this word? I've seen both used, but do not know which is preferred.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses.
Kerryn