Re: CD ROM creation software

Subject: Re: CD ROM creation software
From: Christi <christi -at- sageinst -dot- COM>
To: Daniel Hall <misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:55:25 -0700

on 5/18/00 12:40 PM, Daniel Hall wrote:

> In any case, my question is - are any of you experienced at burning your own
> CDs (for work or pleasure) and what software would you suggest? I've heard
> good things about Easy CD Creator. Any other ideas?

I've always used Adaptec Toast, on a Mac. I don't know if it's for Windows,
but then again I don't know that you're on Windows.

That's my vote. It's super easy to use.

Christi Carew
Technical Writer

christi -at- sageinst -dot- com
p. 831-761-6565
f. 831-761-2452

Sage Instruments
240 Airport Blvd.
Freedom, CA 95019
www.sageinst.com

If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it.
-Albert Einstein