Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer

Subject: Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Why does my mind run to a picture of Wile E. Techwriter developing the ACME
User Guides for all the various ACME products that his poor namesake, Wile E.
Coyote, will be abused by in his quest for the Road Runner?

I see Wile E. Techwriter's hard drive smoking, the CD-ROM burner toasted to a
crisp, the screen melting, melting, melting... Or our hero (gender-neutral)
with a rocket strapped to back heading off to a document review meeting.

It goes on and on, but perhaps I should be merciful.

8-))

=====
Tom Murrell
Senior Technical Writer