Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer

Subject: Re: Stalking the wiley tech writer
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:55:04 -0700

I am an anthropologist by training who is also a tech writer. And I love
watching the culture! It is the best. We are our own wacky little culture.

While I worship Jane Goodall - I once got to stand about 10 feet from her
and am reading her letters right now - she is not the only thing we do. My
research was among the very living people of a small village in rural
Yucatan.

More anthropology is needed! So much of what we do is actually anthropology.

I do like Tech writers in the Midst...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org