RE: What's a girl to do?

Subject: RE: What's a girl to do?
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 01:38:03 -0400

Connie's right on. Most places I've worked, I would have plotzed with joy
over having Marketing deign to ask us lowly, pond-scum-dwelling tech writers
to read their copy. And everyone's right in saying, "shoot off your mouth in
haste, repent at leisure." Kick-boxing, a stiff drink, and a Mel Brooks
rental will have you feeling a tad more charitable. If Marketing wrote half
as well as us, we'd all be reading TECHWR-L from the public library between
bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 drunk surreptitiously from paper bags while
pandering for dimes.

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com