RE: What's a girl to do?

Subject: RE: What's a girl to do?
From: "Kieffer, Barry" <Barry_Kieffer -at- adc -dot- com>
To: "'wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com'" <wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:35:45 -0700

Wendy, as a sage mentor once told me: "You have to pick your battles
carefully".

If you send him that "cranky-note" what will you gain?

I would go to the marketing person and ask if they really wanted meaningful
feedback. If they answered "yes" I would go over it in a very informal
monotone way. I would let no emotion show.

My advice: Do nothing today, rent a really funny movie on your way home,
laugh your a** off tonight, and tomorrow you should look at this whole thing
differently.

My $0.08

Regards,

Barry Kieffer