RE: Looking for the right font

Subject: RE: Looking for the right font
From: Betsy Shoolbred <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>
To: "'Beth Friedman'" <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:47:39 -0400

Beth,

For long documents, I've used Century Schoolbook (11 point) for about 4
years now, and I really like the way it looks. Of your list, the only fonts
I've tried have been Georgia and Goudy. Both are very attractive fonts, but
they are a bit ornate (for my taste) and tire my eyes quickly.

Good luck on your search. Looking for the right font for the right job is
one of my favorite tasks.

Betsy Shoolbred
Enterprise Computer Systems
*Everything you do is Zen. -Bodhidharma*
*Everything you don't do is Zen. -Betsy*