Seeking Information Sources

Subject: Seeking Information Sources
From: Maurice King <mking2 -at- mamsi -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:43:52 -0400

Members of the list,

I have been requested to query the list for forums, seminars, training institutions, and the like for the following topics:

* CIO
* Business analysis
* System analysis
* Software management

Our company is located in the DC metro area, so institutions represented in this area are what we would consider.

Please post me your resources off the list, as they are needed by more persons than myself in my place of employ.

- Maury