Flash in HELP

Subject: Flash in HELP
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 9:55 -0500

"Is it possible to embed a Flash file in an HTML Help project? I want
users to interact with the Flash file through the HTML Help file (rather
than open a separate window for the Flash file)"

Sure it is. Some understanding of JavaScript would be useful (though not
necessary).

E-mail me off-list if you need any help.

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.