Reviewing 'Forms design tools'

Subject: Reviewing 'Forms design tools'
From: "Gerry Gaffney" <gerry -at- infodesign -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:20:42 +1000

Hi,

I'm currently co-authoring, with Caroline Jarrett, a book entitled 'Forms
that Work', due to be published by Morgan Kaufman early next year.

I'm looking at a chapter entitled 'Choosing a Tool', and am interested in
what people use for their forms design work (for forms in any medium -
paper, online, web, IVR, etc). For example, Acrobat, Formtool, Word,
FrontPage, DreamWeaver, and so on.

I'd appreciate if people can reply to me, just telling me what tools they
use or have used. If you reply off-list, I'll summarise the responses for
the group.

If anyone has a few additional minutes, I'd also appreciate any additional
comments on the tool:

1. Strengths
2. Weaknesses
3. Comments