Re: initiating successful technical communications

Subject: Re: initiating successful technical communications
From: Davidovic <davidovm -at- pathcom -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 09:27:51 -0400

Bruce Byfield writes: Whie "Managing Your Documentation Projects" is
well-worth reading, I find that it sometimes errs on the side of
idealism at the expense of practicality. I always suggest that people
read it in conjunction with a book called "Managing Documentation
Projects in the Real World."

I went looking for this title; what I turned up was an out-of-print book
called 'Managing Documentation Projects in an Imperfect World' by
Gabriel Lanyi (no info on the publisher, though). Would this be the one
you mean?

Milan Davidovic
Toronto