FW: Error msg wording

Subject: FW: Error msg wording
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- uswest -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM. COM" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:29:22 -0700

Thanks to all who responded for getting me out of my grammatical funk.
Everyone caught the problems, which were quite obvious once they were
pointed out! I now have a message that works:

"'lisa' is already logged in. You can run only one active session at a time.

To cure this error: First, check to see if your Peak Market Center window is
minimized on the taskbar or hidden behind another open window.

Otherwise, if you still cannot log in, please contact your system
administrator. The application may have quit unexpectedly, and your session
may still be active on the server."

Lisa Wright