Re: Do you use any single source documentation methods?

Subject: Re: Do you use any single source documentation methods?
From: Deborah Snavely <dsnavely -at- aurigin -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:32:50 -0700

For those interested in a FrameMaker-to-ForeHelp method, my article on
single-sourcing by that route is available in InFrame at
http://www.inframe-mag.com/pages/002-f800.html
The piece became seriously dated right after it came out by the release of
ForeHelp 2000. I've written a follow-up piece that reviews the shortened
process using FrameMaker 5.5.6 and ForeHelp 2000; it's languishing in
InFrame's slush pile until their next issue, which has been delayed. I'll be
happy to email the PDF follow-up if you want it.

Deborah Snavely
Senior Technical Writer