Terminology Software

Subject: Terminology Software
From: "Micaela Kayser" <Mica -dot- Kayser -at- topcall -dot- co -dot- at>
To: "TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM@smtp" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: 04 May 2000 15:46:56 +0200

Hi Everyone!

Before I get stoned: I did my homework and checked the Archive before posting, and all I
came up with was a message containing exactly what I want to ask, but no "Re's" to it!
Maybe I didn't look properly, but at this point I have the feeling I'm already cross-eyed!
My question is if any of you know of a good tool to extract a terminology from existing
documents, that will then allow me to edit the terms AND add a translation to them.
I would like a tool that I can feed all the relevant documents into, and it will spit out
the terminology. The problem is that these tools normally compare youre documents to a
background lexicon and make a list of words not contained in that lexicon. But what about
composed terms?
I would like a super tool that can do just everything one can possibly dream of doing with
a terminology! But I guess "dream" is the keyword here!! :)

If there's any tools, or sites (except Znet which I've checked already) you can recommend,
I would be grateful!

Regards,
Mica