Re: Creating an autorun menu for a product CD

Subject: Re: Creating an autorun menu for a product CD
From: "B. Pfister" <bpfister -at- frii -dot- com>
To: "Debbie Pesach" <debbie_pesach -at- attune-networks -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:19:22 -0700

I use Autorun Menu Studio Pro from Indigo Rose software. It's affordable and
builds multi-screen autoruns that can also uninstall and do lots of other
things depending on variables you set for the links. One thing I do with it
is to have the uninstall command invisible until after the program has been
installed. It searches the registry to determine which links to show the
user. You can create your own graphics and use them as your screens or just
build a simple interface in Autorun Menu Studio.

I'd also advise trying this program for an interactive portfolio. Someone
else was asking about that a few days ago.

Betsy