Re: Know the New Economy

Subject: Re: Know the New Economy
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:28:12 -0700

Andrew Plato wrote:

>Now as far as I am concerned, a REAL professional can still produce beauty from
>an inferior product. An UNprofessional whines about how his/her needs aren't
>being met.

Maybe it's just that professionals have more time to work because
they don't waste any complaining.

Of course, as a Canadian, I subscribe to a tradition that's at
least as old as the first World War of complaining loudly WHILE
getting the job done efficiently. :-)

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
"The Open Road" column, Maximum Linux

"Hal-an-tow, jolly rumble-o,
We were out long before the day-o
To welcome in the summer time, to welcome in the May-o,
Summer is a-coming in and winter's gone away."
- Traditional