XML Anyone?

Subject: XML Anyone?
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: techwr-l digest recipients <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 18:43:23 -0700

Ron Rhodes <RRhodes -at- fourthchannel -dot- com> wrote:

>Does anyone know of
>any sites that instruct the tech writer on producing XML-based documentation
>that also provide good examples of XML pages, DTDs, and XSL style sheets?

Softquad (www.softquad.com) has a fairly comprehensive list of
references for XML and related subjects.

By the way, Softquad is currently working on XMetal, which (from
what I understand) is supposed to be a WYSIWYG editor for XML.
That may be a first, although I haven't researched the subject
enough to be sure.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
"The Open Road" column, Maximum Linux

"There are five possibilities. One, Adam fell.
Two: he was pushed. three: he jumped. Four:
he only looked over the edge, and one look silenced him.
Five: nothing worth mentioning happened to Adam."
- Robert Bringhurst, "Essay on Adam"