Truth

Subject: Truth
From: Cronista -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (TECHWR-L)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:06:30 EDT

"First, truth is sometimes inappropriate, because truth isn't objective,
but subjective. Truth is, like all other conclusions, a statement based on
perception".
I just got home. Opened a letter from Sprint saying my account is past due.
If I believed everything I read, I could just say that I only perceived I
received that notice, and Sprint just perceived that I hadn't paid them yet.
No truth, and no objectivity at all. Purely subjective. I hope they will be
pleased to perceive my check in Monday's mail. I wouldn't want to wake up one
day and perceive that my cellular quit working.
-Charles Jay