Source Safe and .pdfs

Subject: Source Safe and .pdfs
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:00:18 +0100

Hi all,

We've been using Sourcesafe (without any problems) to store all our
documentation.

Things is, we've now decided to switch from Word docs to .pdfs. However,
we don't want to lose all the 'history' of the word docs when we switch
to .pdf (i.e. all the previous versions, who edited them etc.)

Does anyone know of a way to retain the history when switching format?

The only solution we've come up with so far is to create an Archive
folder for the Word docs, but that seems a bit messy.

Anyone have any better ideas?

Thanks,

Aoidin