RE: Spelling & Grammarchecker Use Survey

Subject: RE: Spelling & Grammarchecker Use Survey
From: Janet Valade <janetv -at- systech -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:45:13 -0700

<An excellent idea, Joanne, about taking form and from out of the
dictionary!
> That's one of my favorite typos, too.>

Personally, I suspect the most frequent typo that results in a word
is the you/your pair. I have taken both out of my dictionary so that I check
every one of them. It is a terrible nuisance, since there are many, many
instances of you and your in a document, but it's worth it. There are always
several errors of the "open you window" and "your should click open"
variety.

Janet

Janet Valade
Technical Writer