Sorry+who wants to provide feedback for XML document?

Subject: Sorry+who wants to provide feedback for XML document?
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2000 12:18 -0600

Sean, Sandra and others, sorry about replying "to all" on the poll just now.

Everyone, I am on the verge of completing my "Inside XML" presentation paper to
submit for the STC conference next year. Born from this paper is an article I've
written that I want to submit to Intercom.

The article is not an overview of XML, but instead deals with how to write and
actually use XML, and how all the pieces of an XML document work together (XSL,
DTDs, etc.). It contains 10 FAQs on XML:

1. What is XML?
2. Why should I Learn XML?
3. How can I write and XML document and display it in a browser?
4. How can I format XML documents for the web?
5. What are "Well-formed" and "Valid" XML documents?
6. What is XSL?
7. What are DTDs?
8. What are Schema's?
9. What is the Document Object Model (DOM).
10. What's the difference between XML and XHTML.

I would like is some of you to read the article and give feedback. I'll include
some review questions when I send you the article (it will be about a week
before I send it out).

If you are interested in helping me with this, please e-mail me (privately) and
let me know. I would also like to know two things:

What file format would you like the article (it was written in Frame 5).
What level of XML expertise do you possess:
None
Beginner
Intermediate

Thanks!