RE: How many have this problem at work?

Subject: RE: How many have this problem at work?
From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
To: beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:55:01 -0400

Not unless you are ready to change careers.
We have dozens of open requisitions for software
and firmware programmers, a few for hardware
designers, and I think there's still one for a mechanical/
industrial designer (we're bringing the physical design
and development of our boxes and tokens in-house).
And, sales and marketing seem to be constantly expanding.

Currently, the only spot for writer/editor is being thoroughly
obscured by my over-large butt. I estimate it will be
several months or longer before we start looking for
technical-documentation types. When that time comes,
I'll be doing what I can to ensure that they work for me,
and not the other way around. Ahem!

Besides, we're in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Who'd
want to live here? :-)

/k