Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

Okay, now ask me which one I WANT to use. :-)

FWIW, I like the poll questions, not because it gives
me another avenue for expressing myself. No one would
accuse me of holding things in. <g> I like the polls
for reading the results and seeing where the responses
fall out. It's nice to know how other techwr-lers
handle portfolios, for example, or that most
respondents get their jobs through networking, or that
most people are using one of two packages for
developing their documentation.

It may not be scientific, but I find useful
information in the results.

--- Deborah Ray <debray -at- raycomm -dot- com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I've updated the TECHWR-L Poll with a new question:
>
> When writing hardcopy or single-source
> documentation,
> you primarily use:
>
> * FrameMaker or Frame+SGML
> * Word
> * WordPerfect
> * Star Office
> * Ventura
> * Interleaf
> * Adept or other dedicated XML/SGML tool
> * PageMaker
> * QuarkXpress
> * Other/none of the above

=====