Editing PDF Files

Subject: Editing PDF Files
From: "Margaret.Mall" <Margaret -dot- Mall -at- ttimail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:41:04 -0500

Just had a questions from a co-worker. What can one do to edit a PDF file?
Is there an application that will let me, for example, get a graphic from a
PDF file?
I thought I heard that there is a software application that let's you edit a
PDF file. If anyone knows a quick way to do this and/or the name of the
application, I appreciate hearing from you.
Margaret