RE: How do you spell this?

Subject: RE: How do you spell this?
From: "Ackerson, Allan" <aackerson -at- logicon -dot- com>
To: Linda Michaels <linda1210 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:03:12 -0700

Correct usage is "double-entendre".

Cheers!
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Michaels [mailto:linda1210 -at- hotmail -dot- com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 9:00 AM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: How do you spell this?

Hi all,

I checked my both my print and online dictionaries, but I'm unable to find
the correct spelling for Entendra... as in "double entendra." I tried
several different spellings, but still couldn't find it. Does anyone know
the correct spelling?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for posting a spelling question here...

Linda
Training & consulting for RoboHELP, Dreamweaver, HTML, and HTML-Based Help.
More info at http://www.weisner.com/train/ or mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by 4Translation.com, Language Translation Simplified.
Instant on line quotations and free samples available for technical
documentation. http://www.4translation.com Any File...Any
Language...Anytime

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: aackerson -at- logicon -dot- com