Re: Tools: PageMaker?

Subject: Re: Tools: PageMaker?
From: "Candie Woolly" <cwoolly -at- aignetplex -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:52:19 -0500

Personally, I think that they are different enough that being an "expert" in any
of them wouldn't make enough difference in the learning curve. There is a great
book called "Classroom in a Book - Adobe FrameMaker" that will give you the
basics you need pretty quickly. It has a tutorial and step-by-step instructions.

C--