RE: Graphics in Word

Subject: RE: Graphics in Word
From: Daniel Hall <misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:48:20 -0400 (EDT)

If you are running Win 95 or above, which is OLE enabled, you should be able
to open the graphic (in paint, or what-have-you) and select the image. Then
under the file menu, select copy. Alt-tab back to Word, and select paste.
The "object" should be pasted into Word with no problem. OLE allows you to
double-click the image in Word, and edit it without "leaving" the document.

Also, if you are running Word 97 or above, you might check that the graphics
import filters are installed (run the setup program again, and check for
this under "Tools")

If this doesn't help, you could e-mail me off list with details, and I'll
get back to you.

Dan Hall
danhall -at- consultant -dot- com
misterhall -at- prodigy -dot- net