Re: From Microsoft Publisher to PDF

Subject: Re: From Microsoft Publisher to PDF
From: Sandra Law <sandra -at- qmaster -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:32:11 -0600

Is it not possible to print to file using a Post Script printer (look for a check
box called 'Print to File' in the Print Window), then distill the resulting *.prn
file with Acrobat Distiller to create a PDF? In your drop-down print selection
list you might also see Acrobat PDFWriter, it creates a PDF file from the
original (saves to the same path as the original) in a single step. I have
created PDFs using 'print to file' with applications like Adobe Photoshop, and of
course with Microsoft Word. I have no experience with Publisher 97, but assume
if certain print options are available in MS Word they will likely be available
in Publisher.

Sandra Law