Re: How many have this problem at work?

Subject: Re: How many have this problem at work?
From: Damien Braniff <dbraniff -at- iss-dsp -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:22:40 +0100

> Where I've worked it's been, as many others have said, a matter of give and
> take. Don't mind people being on work related lists, etc as long as it
> doesn't interfere with the job. There would have been a mutiny in development
> if they didn't get their daily dose of Dilbert!

Saying that, at one place they proposed that only sites that had been approved
could be visited. This went down like a lead balloon as the main use was
surfing for info - I've searched, found a list of possibly useful sites that I
can't look at until approved. It didn't last very long!

Damien Braniff
--
Damien Braniff
Technical Author