Re: Looking for a screen capture program for the Mac?

Subject: Re: Looking for a screen capture program for the Mac?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
To: "Marc A. Santacroce" <epubs -at- ricochet -dot- net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:34:26 +0200

Marc,

I have recently looked at what is available from Download.com, using the
keyword "screenshot", and I got about 6 suggestions.

All of these should kind of work with Framemaker. However, it is always
worthwile to process the screenshots in an image processing program, such
as Photoshop.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]